1 February 2012

Sharing love

This month is going to be about SHARING LOVE in February : )


I decided to share some blog love by being a sponsor for Casey Wiegand this month : )

 www.thewiegands.com
 
I simply love her way of thinking and how she puts these crazy internal ups and downs of being a mom, wife, artist and friend into words. She sees the beauty in sweet adorable things, but also in those that make your eyes water and your belly go flip flop. So many times after reading her posts my heart was touched in so many places and I want to thank her for that! 


Therefore I am dedicating this post to her! Sweet sweet Casey thank you so very much!

With love from Berlin,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. oh you are just the sweetest and totally made my day!!!! i love you precious friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete