2 February 2012

Schmetterlinge

I am so happy about to be able to write this post as it happened totally unexpected.


My sister came to stay with us for a day yesterday and asked me the night before if I could take some pictures of her and her new boyfriend. I love taking portraits so I said OF COURSE!


I am not sure when I last saw her this happy! I bet everything looks pink for those two at the moment.

It was such a bliss watching them.

They giggled when I asked them to sit down and cuddle, they were shy when I first started klicking away, but soon I was somewhat forgotten about as you can see.


I love thinking back to those very special first days and weeks with Graeme and I. 

I simply hope that they will cherish these very first butterfly moments and keep loving and smiling and giggling and kissing each other! I could say so much to my little sister and I don't want her to get hurt - EVER! But somehow I have a feeling that she will have to figure out some of those love-relationship-heart things on her own.


I will definitely always be there to capture more special moments and to give a little advice (when needed)!!  

Love you my little sis 



No comments:

Post a Comment