13 October 2011

Geschwisterliebe


 Minna and Finn in their matching wedding outfit. I had so much joy looking at them through out the day. I loved the colors on them, which went perfectly with the blue ocean and the soft sand.


Minna's dancing dress. She was so excited until she could finally wear it. She didn't last until the actual party, but she had a dance with the flower girl at the ceremony.



Finni's comfortable pants gave him lots of room to move around. Having a toddler who loves to craw from one spot to another needs a pair of pants that allow him to have the freedom to move, but also to still look fancy for wedding. 


I bought the shirt, but added a few details. I used the same fabric for the elbow patched that I had used for the pants. I also managed to find buttons that matched the color of the fabric and the thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment