23 May 2012

The 5 Love Languages of Children

I just opened a package that had arrived and it's yet another book to my little library that I have created over the last few months. I have heard of this book through another blogger who had mentioned it several times in her posts - except the book she was referring to was about the love language of adults (http://www.thewiegands.com/2012/05/guess.html). I went online and I found this one instead (http://www.amazon.com/The-5-Love-Languages-Children/dp/0802403476/ref=pd_sim_b_1 ), but I am guessing it is somewhat similar. It talks about the different love languages each child has and how it's so important to know the primary love language of your child.



I used to always be too tired to read at the end of the day when the kids were still really little, but now I love my bed time routine and I can't wait to read a chapter here and another few pages there. I wonder what Minna's and Finn's love languages are ... I shall keep you posted : )

Do you know the love language of yourself or your kids???

With love from Janie


No comments:

Post a Comment